There are over 80 cannabinoids found in the cannabis Sativa plant. While CBD and THC are the most commonly known cannabinoids, studies reveal that newer cannabinoids with positive health benefits have come into the picture.
Cannabinol or Phytocannabinoid, also known as CBN is one of the many cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant.
A product of THC oxidation, where molecules break down due to oxygenation. There is limited research on this. However, a few studies suggest that CBN can be used for pain management and insomnia. CBN is non-intoxicating and is widely used for its effects as a sedative and a lot of people use it to treat insomnia.
CBG or Cannabigerolic acid is a non-acidic, non-psychoactive chemical compound.
THC, CBD and several other cannabinoids are derived from the acidic form of CBG. Since CBG has very similar functionality as CBD, ongoing research continues to find its healing compounds. Recent studies have suggested that the non-intoxicating CBG have antibacterial properties. However, nothing has been concluded on it. However, people do use CBG for bladder disorders as it decreases bladder contractions.
CBDA is a cannabinoid acid commonly found in raw hemp and marijuana plants. To break it down further, CBDA is the acidic form of CBD. So, when you heat CBDA it becomes CBD. This can also occur naturally when the plant is exposed to heat, is dried out or processed. CBDA is famous for providing overall better mental health and balance of the body.
Similar to CBDA, THCA or Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid is a carboxylated or acidic compound. When that is heated to extreme temperatures in a process like smoking, cooking or vapourisation, becomes THC. This is when it has the same effects as THC. Apart from a few molecular differences, THC and THCA are almost identical as per their chemical structure. Most people use THCA as it possesses dozens of therapeutic, anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective health benefits.
You can either consult your doctor or our in-house Ayurvedic doctor for the same. (To get a prescription, please click here.)
– Awshad offers free delivery option to almost all pin codes in India serviced by our delivery partners Shiprocket. If we are not able to deliver to your pin code, we will notify you over whatsapp and help you get the product with the closest delivery option available.
– Awshad offers same-day delivery in NCR (National Capital Region). This is done via Borzo/Wefast and the charges of delivery are borne by the customer depending on their pin code. If you would like to choose this option, you must notify our customer support on this number (+91 9810771680) and let our team know to not dispatch this product via Shiprocket.
– Awshad also allows people in NCR (National Capital Region) to pick up the products from our dispatching office in Defence Colony, New Delhi. If you decide to choose this option, you must notify our customer support on this number (+91 9810771680) and let our team know to not dispatch this product via Shiprocket.
– Our usual delivery time for NCR (National Capital Region) is 2 – 3 days since the order is placed. For Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata it usually takes 3 – 5 days. Most other pin codes can take anytime from 5 – 9 days depending on how remote the area is and which courier delivery partner is handling the last mile delivery.
– Yes. You can track your order from this link : https://awshad.com/track-my-order/
– Shiprocket will also notify you over whatsapp when the product has been dispatched from our dispatching office in New Delhi and share a tracking link with you. If you do not receive a tracking link, please contact our support line (+91 9810771680) and they will help you get the tracking link.
– Please notify the courier partner / Shiprocket from the tracking link provided on email and whatsapp and post a complaint immediately. Take a screenshot of the complaint and share it with our customer support.
– After that, you may notify us at our customer support (+91 9810771680) for assistance and our team will help track your order or get you a replacement.
– In case you receive a message from Shiprocket that your product has been delivered but you have NOT received it, You must notify our customer support within 3 days or Shiprocket and Awshad will not be able to help you further.
– If your product is lost by our delivery partners, we will replace the product for no extra cost. You must notify our customer support as soon as you can if this happens so we can help you in a timely manner.
– Yes. You can change your delivery address or shipping method after placing the order but you must notify the customer support number (+91 9810771680) within 2 hours of placing the order if ordered before 12pm and within 12 hours of placing the order after 12pm.
– Awshad’s product are insured against damage or theft and if your product doesn’t reach you or is damaged upon delivery, you must notify our customer support within 3 days for us to take action. After 3 days, Shiprocket and Awshad will not be able to help with the recovery of the product!
– Awshad products have zero return policy. Most of our products are prescription products and therefore we do not allow any returns. If the product is damaged or you have received the wrong product, you must notify our customer support (+91 9810771680) within 3 days and our team will help you out.