What are the health benefits of using CBD oils, capsules and topical products?
CBD (cannabidiol) is a compound derived from the cannabis plant known for its potential therapeutic properties. While research on CBD is still ongoing, there is growing evidence suggesting several health benefits associated with the use of CBD oils, capsules, and topical products. It’s important to note that CBD products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and individual results may vary. Here are some potential health benefits that have been explored:
1. Pain management: CBD may have analgesic properties and can potentially help alleviate pain. It may interact with receptors in the endocannabinoid system (ECS) involved in regulating pain perception and inflammation.
2. Reduction of inflammation: CBD has shown anti-inflammatory effects, which may be beneficial for conditions related to inflammation, such as arthritis or inflammatory skin conditions.
3. Stress and anxiety relief: CBD may help promote relaxation and reduce anxiety and stress. It is thought to interact with serotonin receptors in the brain, which play a role in mood regulation.
4. Sleep improvement: Some individuals report improved sleep quality when using CBD products. CBD’s calming effects and potential influence on sleep-wake cycles may contribute to this benefit.
5. Epilepsy management: Epidiolex, a CBD-based prescription medication, has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of certain types of epilepsy. It has shown effectiveness in reducing seizure frequency in specific epilepsy syndromes.
6. Skin health: CBD topical products, such as creams and balms, may have benefits for skin health. They may help moisturize the skin, soothe irritation, and address conditions like acne, psoriasis, or eczema.
7. Neuroprotective properties: Preliminary research suggests that CBD may have neuroprotective effects, potentially beneficial for conditions like multiple sclerosis (MS) and neurodegenerative disorders. However, more research is needed to establish the extent of these effects.
It’s important to consult with a healthcare professional before using CBD products, especially if you have underlying health conditions or are taking medications, as CBD can interact with certain medications. Additionally, regulations regarding CBD products vary across different jurisdictions, so it’s important to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
How can CBD products help people suffering from different kinds of cancer?
CBD (cannabidiol) products have garnered interest for their potential therapeutic effects in cancer patients, but it’s crucial to note that research in this area is still in its early stages, and CBD is not a substitute for conventional cancer treatments. Here are some ways CBD products may potentially help individuals dealing with cancer:
1. Pain management: Cancer and its treatments can often result in chronic pain. CBD may help alleviate pain by interacting with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) receptors involved in pain modulation. It may be used alongside conventional pain management strategies to potentially enhance their effectiveness.
2. Nausea and vomiting reduction: Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting are common side effects that significantly impact the quality of life for cancer patients. CBD may help mitigate these symptoms by interacting with serotonin receptors in the brain, which play a role in regulating nausea and vomiting.
3. Appetite stimulation: Cancer and its treatments can cause a loss of appetite and unintended weight loss, which can be detrimental to a patient’s overall health. CBD may potentially stimulate appetite and aid in maintaining a healthy caloric intake.
4. Anxiety and stress relief: The diagnosis of cancer and the associated treatments can induce anxiety and stress in patients. CBD’s interaction with receptors in the ECS, particularly the serotonin receptors, may help reduce anxiety and promote relaxation.
5. Sleep improvement: Many cancer patients experience difficulties with sleep, whether due to physical discomfort, anxiety, or other factors. CBD’s calming properties may contribute to better sleep quality, potentially improving overall well-being.
It’s important to emphasize that while CBD may offer potential benefits, it should not be considered a standalone treatment for cancer. CBD products should be used in consultation with healthcare professionals who are knowledgeable about the specific circumstances and in conjunction with traditional cancer treatments. They can help determine the appropriate usage, dosage, and potential interactions with other medications.
It’s also worth noting that CBD products can vary in terms of quality, purity, and concentration. It is advisable to choose high-quality CBD products from reputable sources, ideally backed by third-party lab testing, to ensure safety and effectiveness.
How can CBD products help people suffering from anxiety and stress?
CBD (cannabidiol) products have gained attention for their potential to help manage anxiety and stress. While individual responses to CBD may vary, here are some ways CBD products may potentially assist individuals dealing with anxiety and stress:
1. Interaction with the endocannabinoid system (ECS): CBD interacts with the ECS, a complex network of receptors and neurotransmitters found throughout the body. The ECS helps regulate various physiological processes, including mood, stress response, and emotional well-being. CBD may influence the ECS to promote a sense of balance and relaxation.
2. Modulation of serotonin receptors: CBD may affect serotonin receptors in the brain, which are involved in regulating mood and anxiety. By interacting with these receptors, CBD may potentially promote a sense of calmness and reduce anxiety symptoms.
3. Stress response regulation: CBD has been suggested to have an impact on the body’s stress response system. It may help modulate the release of stress hormones like cortisol, potentially mitigating the physiological effects of stress.
4. Anxiolytic properties: Some studies indicate that CBD may possess anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) properties. While the mechanisms are not fully understood, CBD’s interaction with various neurotransmitter systems, such as serotonin and GABA, may contribute to its potential calming effects.
5. Sleep improvement: CBD’s relaxing properties may also aid in improving sleep quality. By reducing anxiety and promoting relaxation, CBD may help individuals with anxiety-related sleep disturbances find better rest.
It’s important to note that CBD should not be considered a cure for anxiety or a replacement for professional medical advice. If you are experiencing anxiety or stress, it’s recommended to consult with a healthcare professional who can provide personalized guidance and treatment options.
Additionally, CBD products can vary in terms of potency, formulation, and quality. It’s advisable to choose high-quality CBD products from reputable sources and start with a low dosage, gradually increasing as needed while monitoring your response and consulting with a healthcare professional.
How can CBD products help people suffering from insomnia?
CBD (cannabidiol) products have gained attention for their potential to help improve sleep quality and assist individuals suffering from insomnia. While individual responses may vary, here are some ways CBD products may potentially aid in managing insomnia:
1. Relaxation and anxiety reduction: CBD may promote relaxation and reduce anxiety, both of which can contribute to insomnia. By interacting with receptors in the brain, including those associated with mood regulation (such as serotonin receptors), CBD may help alleviate anxiety and promote a calmer state conducive to sleep.
2. Pain and discomfort relief: Chronic pain or discomfort can interfere with sleep and contribute to insomnia. CBD’s potential analgesic properties may help reduce pain levels, making it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep.
3. Regulation of sleep-wake cycles: CBD may influence the sleep-wake cycles by interacting with receptors involved in regulating circadian rhythms. By promoting balance in the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which plays a role in sleep regulation, CBD may potentially support healthier sleep patterns.
4. Reduction of nightmares: Some studies suggest that CBD may help reduce the occurrence of nightmares, particularly in individuals with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). By modulating sleep cycles and potentially addressing underlying anxiety, CBD might contribute to more restful and nightmare-free sleep.
5. Improved sleep quality: CBD may help improve the overall quality of sleep by promoting deeper and more restorative sleep stages. This can result in waking up feeling more refreshed and rejuvenated.
It’s important to note that while CBD shows promise in managing insomnia, it is not a guaranteed solution, and its effectiveness can vary among individuals. Consulting with a healthcare professional experienced in sleep disorders is advisable for a comprehensive evaluation and guidance tailored to your specific needs.
Additionally, factors such as dosage, timing, and the formulation of CBD products can influence their effects on sleep. It’s recommended to start with a low dosage, preferably under the guidance of a healthcare professional, and gradually adjust as needed while closely monitoring your response. Choosing high-quality CBD products from reputable sources is essential to ensure safety and effectiveness.
How can CBD products help people suffering from epilepsy?
CBD (cannabidiol) has shown promise in the treatment of epilepsy, particularly certain types of treatment-resistant epilepsy. Here’s how CBD products may potentially help individuals suffering from epilepsy:
1. Seizure reduction: CBD has demonstrated anticonvulsant properties, meaning it can help reduce the frequency and severity of seizures. This is particularly notable in specific types of epilepsy, such as Dravet syndrome and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome.
2. Interaction with the endocannabinoid system (ECS): CBD interacts with the ECS, a complex network of receptors and neurotransmitters involved in regulating various physiological processes. By modulating the ECS, CBD may help restore balance and stability in brain activity, potentially reducing seizure activity.
3. Neuroprotective effects: CBD’s potential neuroprotective properties may be beneficial for individuals with epilepsy. It has shown promise in protecting against neuronal damage and inflammation associated with seizures.
4. Complementary treatment: CBD may be used as a complementary treatment alongside traditional antiepileptic medications. In some cases, it has been found to enhance the effectiveness of conventional treatments and reduce the dosage of other medications.
It’s important to note that while CBD has shown promise in epilepsy management, it is essential to consult with a healthcare professional experienced in epilepsy treatment. They can provide appropriate guidance, monitor the individual’s response, and help determine the optimal dosage and potential interactions with other medications.
It’s worth mentioning that the use of CBD for epilepsy often involves a specific CBD-based prescription medication called Epidiolex. Epidiolex, an FDA-approved medication, is formulated with highly purified CBD and is used in the treatment of certain types of epilepsy, as prescribed by healthcare professionals.
Individual responses to CBD may vary, and it may not be effective for everyone with epilepsy. Therefore, it’s crucial to have a thorough evaluation and ongoing supervision by a healthcare professional familiar with the specific condition and treatment options available.
How can CBD products help people suffering from Parkinson’s disease?
CBD (cannabidiol) products have shown potential in helping individuals with Parkinson’s disease manage certain symptoms. While research is still ongoing, here are some ways CBD may potentially aid individuals suffering from Parkinson’s disease:
1. Reduction of motor symptoms: CBD may help alleviate motor symptoms associated with Parkinson’s disease, such as tremors, stiffness, and impaired movement. It interacts with the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which plays a role in motor control and coordination. CBD’s potential anti-inflammatory and muscle-relaxant properties may contribute to the reduction of motor symptoms.
2. Anti-inflammatory effects: Parkinson’s disease involves inflammation and oxidative stress in the brain. CBD has demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties, potentially reducing inflammation and protecting against neuronal damage.
3. Neuroprotective properties: CBD’s potential neuroprotective effects may be beneficial in Parkinson’s disease. It has been shown to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that may help protect neurons and potentially slow the progression of the disease.
4. Improvement of sleep and mood: Parkinson’s disease can disrupt sleep patterns and contribute to mood disturbances such as anxiety and depression. CBD’s potential anxiolytic and antidepressant properties may help improve sleep quality and support emotional well-being.
5. Alleviation of pain and discomfort: Parkinson’s disease can cause pain and discomfort, which may be associated with muscle rigidity, joint stiffness, or other factors. CBD’s potential analgesic properties may help reduce pain levels and improve overall comfort.
It’s important to note that while CBD shows promise, it should not be considered a substitute for conventional treatment for Parkinson’s disease. It’s crucial to consult with a healthcare professional experienced in managing Parkinson’s disease to determine the appropriate use, dosage, and potential interactions with other medications.
Additionally, the quality and formulation of CBD products can vary. It’s advisable to choose high-quality CBD products from reputable sources and consider using full-spectrum or broad-spectrum CBD products to potentially benefit from the synergistic effects of other cannabinoids and terpenes.
Can CBD products help people suffering from diabetes?
CBD (cannabidiol) products have been studied for their potential effects on diabetes, but it’s important to note that research in this area is still limited, and CBD should not be considered a substitute for medical advice or diabetes management. Here are some points to consider:
1. Blood sugar regulation: Some studies suggest that CBD may have a positive impact on blood sugar levels and insulin resistance. CBD has been found to potentially improve glucose metabolism and reduce inflammation, which are factors relevant to diabetes management. However, more research is needed to fully understand the effects of CBD on blood sugar regulation in humans.
2. Inflammation reduction: Chronic inflammation plays a role in the development and progression of diabetes. CBD has demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties, which may be beneficial for individuals with diabetes by potentially reducing inflammation-related complications.
3. Pain management: Diabetic neuropathy, a type of nerve damage associated with diabetes, can cause pain and discomfort. CBD’s potential analgesic properties may help alleviate neuropathic pain and improve overall well-being.
4. Anxiety and stress reduction: Diabetes management can be stressful, and anxiety or stress can impact blood sugar control. CBD’s potential anxiolytic and stress-reducing properties may help individuals with diabetes better manage these psychological factors.
It’s important to consult with a healthcare professional familiar with diabetes management before using CBD products. They can provide personalized guidance, take into account individual circumstances, and consider potential interactions with diabetes medications.
Managing diabetes involves a comprehensive approach, including lifestyle modifications, medication management, and regular monitoring. While CBD may offer potential benefits, it should be integrated as part of an overall diabetes management plan and used in consultation with healthcare professionals experienced in diabetes care.
Moreover, it’s crucial to choose high-quality CBD products from reputable sources, as the market for CBD products can vary in terms of quality, purity, and concentration. Third-party lab testing can provide assurance of product quality and consistency.
How can one determine the dosage of CBD tinctures for their ailments?
Determining the appropriate dosage of CBD tinctures can be a personalized process, as it depends on several factors such as individual body chemistry, the severity of the ailment, and the concentration of CBD in the tincture. Here are some steps to consider when determining the dosage:
1. Start with a low dosage: It’s recommended to begin with a low CBD dosage and gradually increase as needed. This allows you to assess your body’s response to CBD and find the minimum effective dose. Starting low also minimizes the risk of potential side effects.
2. Consider the concentration: CBD tinctures come in different concentrations, typically measured in milligrams (mg) of CBD per milliliter (ml) of tincture. For example, a 30ml tincture bottle with 600mg of CBD would contain 20mg of CBD per ml. Understanding the concentration helps in calculating the desired dosage.
3. Consult product guidelines: Each CBD product may have specific dosing guidelines provided by the manufacturer. These guidelines can give you a general starting point for dosage recommendations based on the product’s concentration. However, it’s important to remember that these are general suggestions and individual responses may vary.
4. Consider body weight and ailment severity: Body weight and the severity of the ailment can play a role in determining the dosage. Generally, individuals with higher body weight or more severe symptoms may require a higher dosage. However, it’s essential to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized guidance based on your specific needs.
5. Observe and adjust: After starting with a low dosage, carefully observe your body’s response. If you do not experience the desired effects, you can gradually increase the dosage over time until you find the optimal dose that provides relief. It’s important to note any changes in symptoms, side effects, or interactions with other medications during this process.
6. Seek professional guidance: Consulting with a healthcare professional experienced in CBD use or a medical cannabis specialist can provide valuable insights and guidance tailored to your specific condition. They can help determine the appropriate dosage, potential interactions with medications, and provide ongoing monitoring.
Remember that finding the right dosage may require some trial and error, and it’s important to be patient and consistent. It’s also worth noting that the effects of CBD can vary among individuals, so what works for one person may not be the same for another.
How to use CBD oils most effectively?
To use CBD oils effectively, consider the following tips:
1. Start with a low dosage: It’s generally recommended to begin with a low dosage and gradually increase as needed. This allows you to assess your body’s response and find the minimum effective dose. Starting low also helps minimize the risk of potential side effects.
2. Read and follow the product instructions: Each CBD oil product may have specific instructions provided by the manufacturer. These instructions may include information about dosage, administration, and any specific considerations for that particular product. It’s important to read and follow these instructions carefully.
3. Determine the preferred method of administration: CBD oils can be consumed in various ways. The most common methods include:
– Sublingual: Place a few drops of CBD oil under the tongue and hold it there for 60-90 seconds before swallowing. This allows for quicker absorption through the sublingual glands.
– Oral ingestion: Add CBD oil to food or beverages, or swallow it directly. Keep in mind that oral ingestion may have a slightly slower onset of effects compared to sublingual administration.
– Topical application: Apply CBD oil topically to the skin in the affected area. This method is commonly used for localized relief, such as for joint or muscle discomfort.
4. Be consistent with your dosing schedule: To experience the full benefits of CBD, it’s important to establish a consistent dosing schedule. Consistency allows for better observation of effects and helps maintain a steady level of CBD in the body.
5. Observe and adjust: Pay attention to your body’s response to CBD oil. Observe any changes in symptoms, side effects, or overall well-being. If needed, you can adjust the dosage or frequency of administration. It’s advisable to keep a journal to track your CBD usage and its effects.
6. Consider timing: The timing of CBD oil administration can also be important. Some individuals find it beneficial to take CBD oil in the morning for daytime relief, while others prefer to take it in the evening to promote relaxation and sleep. Experiment with different timings to determine what works best for you.
7. Be aware of potential interactions: If you are taking other medications, it’s important to be aware of potential interactions with CBD. Consult with a healthcare professional to ensure there are no contraindications or adverse effects when combining CBD with your current medications.
8. Choose high-quality products: Select CBD oils from reputable sources that provide third-party lab testing to ensure product quality, purity, and potency. High-quality products should be free from contaminants and accurately labeled with CBD content.
Remember, individual responses to CBD can vary, and it may take time to find the most effective dosage and method of administration for your specific needs. Consulting with a healthcare professional experienced in CBD use can provide personalized guidance and support throughout your CBD journey.
How safe is it to use CBD products? What are the potential side effects and dependency issues?
CBD (cannabidiol) is generally considered safe to use, but it’s important to be aware of potential side effects and other considerations:
1. Side effects: While side effects from CBD are typically mild, some individuals may experience:
– Dry mouth: CBD can reduce saliva production, leading to a dry or cotton-mouth sensation.
– Fatigue or drowsiness: CBD may have a calming effect and can cause drowsiness, especially at higher doses.
– Changes in appetite: CBD can affect appetite, leading to increased or decreased appetite in some individuals.
– Diarrhea: High doses of CBD, especially when starting with a high dosage, may cause digestive issues such as diarrhea.
2. Drug interactions: CBD can interact with certain medications, potentially affecting their metabolism and efficacy. It’s important to consult with a healthcare professional if you are taking any medications, as they can provide guidance on potential interactions.
3. Quality and regulation: The CBD market is not uniformly regulated, and there may be variations in the quality, purity, and potency of CBD products. It’s crucial to choose high-quality CBD products from reputable sources that provide third-party lab testing to ensure product safety and accuracy of CBD content.
4. THC content: Some CBD products may contain trace amounts of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the psychoactive compound in cannabis. While these levels are typically very low, they could potentially show up on a drug test. If you have concerns about THC, consider using CBD isolate or broad-spectrum CBD products, which are THC-free.
5. Dependency and addiction: CBD is not considered addictive and does not produce the same psychoactive effects as THC. It does not lead to physical dependence or withdrawal symptoms when used in isolation. However, individuals who use CBD products containing THC should be aware of the potential for THC dependency or addiction.
It’s important to note that individual responses to CBD may vary. Factors such as dosage, frequency of use, and individual body chemistry can influence how CBD affects each person. If you have any underlying medical conditions or concerns, it’s advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before using CBD products.
Overall, CBD is generally well-tolerated, and the potential benefits should be weighed against the potential risks. It’s recommended to start with a low dosage, monitor your body’s response, and seek medical advice if needed.
Which medicines and drugs do not interact well with ingesting CBD products?
CBD (cannabidiol) has the potential to interact with certain medications due to its effects on the body’s metabolism and enzyme systems. It’s important to note that CBD can affect the way certain medications are broken down, potentially leading to higher or lower levels of the medication in the body. Here are some types of medications that may have known interactions with CBD:
1. Blood Thinners (Anticoagulants): CBD may interact with medications such as warfarin (Coumadin) and heparin, which are used to prevent blood clotting. CBD can inhibit the activity of certain enzymes responsible for metabolizing these medications, potentially leading to increased blood thinning effects. Adjustments to the dosage of blood thinners may be necessary under medical supervision.
2. Anti-seizure Medications: CBD can interact with medications used to treat seizures, such as clobazam (Onfi) and valproic acid (Depakote). CBD may increase the concentration of these medications in the blood, which may lead to an increased risk of side effects. Medical guidance is crucial when combining CBD with anti-seizure medications.
3. Antidepressants and Anti-anxiety Medications: CBD may interact with certain medications used for depression and anxiety, such as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) like fluoxetine (Prozac) and sertraline (Zoloft). Combining CBD with these medications can increase the risk of serotonin syndrome, a potentially serious condition. Close monitoring by a healthcare professional is necessary in such cases.
4. Sedatives and Sleep Aids: CBD can enhance the sedative effects of medications such as benzodiazepines (e.g., diazepam, lorazepam) and sleep aids like zolpidem (Ambien). Combining CBD with these medications can increase the risk of excessive sedation or drowsiness. Adjustments to medication dosages may be required under medical supervision.
5. Immunosuppressants: CBD may interact with medications used to suppress the immune system, such as tacrolimus (Prograf) and cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune). CBD can affect the metabolism of these medications, potentially altering their levels in the body. Close monitoring by a healthcare professional is important to ensure appropriate immunosuppressant levels are maintained.
It’s important to consult with a healthcare professional or pharmacist before combining CBD with any medications to check for potential interactions. They can provide personalized advice based on your specific medications, health conditions, and CBD use. It’s crucial to disclose all medications you are taking, including over-the-counter drugs and supplements, to ensure a comprehensive evaluation of potential interactions.
What are the products available on Awshad.com?
Products available on awshad.com are the following:
- 1500mg Full Spectrum CBD oil Natural
- 1500mg Full Spectrum CBD oil Tulsi
- 1500mg Full Spectrum CBD oil Peppermint
- 4500mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil Natural
- 4500mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tulsi
- 4500mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil Peppermint
- 300mg Full Spectrum CBD oil for Pets
- 600mg Full Spectrum CBD oil for Pets
- Calmasule Capsules (2:1 CBD to THC)
- Calmasule+ Capsules (1:1 CBD to THC)
- Intenso Relief Balm
- Arthritis Pain Relief Oil Roll-on
- Menstrual Pain Relief Oil Roll-on
- Migraine Pain Relief Oil Roll-on
- Muscle Recovery Gel
Which product is right for me?
To determine the right product, you must choose whether you are looking for an ingestible product or a topical product. Ingestible products are more useful for conditions like insomnia, depression, anxiety, stress, cancer, epilepsy, inflammation, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, and other serious ailments. Topical products are better for pain relief and reducing inflammation in targeted area.
To choose the right CBD oil or capsule for your ailment, we usually suggest stronger products like Calmasule+ capsules or 4500mg CBD oils for patients dealing with chronic and serious ailments, and to experiences cannabis users who have a higher tolerance for the product. For first time users, and people with low intensity ailments, we suggest using 1500mg CBD oils and Calmasule capsules.
What is the legality around buying and using CBD products in India?
As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, the legality of buying and using CBD products in India is complex and subject to interpretation. The regulatory framework surrounding CBD and cannabis products in India can be confusing, as different laws and regulations apply at the national and state levels. Here is a general overview:
1. Cannabis in India: Cannabis is classified as a Schedule I substance under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act of 1985. This law prohibits the cultivation, sale, and possession of cannabis, including marijuana and its resin. The NDPS Act does not differentiate between CBD derived from hemp and CBD derived from marijuana.
2. Hemp and CBD: Hemp is a variety of cannabis with low levels of THC (the psychoactive compound). CBD can be derived from hemp plants, which contain less than 0.3% THC. The cultivation of hemp is allowed under certain conditions, such as obtaining a license from the respective state government’s authority.
3. State-level variations: Some states in India have enacted their own regulations regarding the cultivation and sale of hemp and CBD products. For example, Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh have implemented policies to promote hemp cultivation and the production of hemp-derived products. However, these policies may still require licenses and compliance with certain conditions.
4. Ayurvedic and medicinal use: In certain instances, CBD products may be available for medicinal or Ayurvedic use. The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) and the Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia Committee have recognized the use of cannabis-based medicines in Ayurveda, provided they adhere to specific guidelines and formulations.
It’s important to note that the legal landscape surrounding CBD in India is evolving, and laws and regulations may change. It’s advisable to stay updated with the latest developments and consult with local authorities or legal experts for accurate and current information.
If you are considering purchasing or using CBD products in India, it’s crucial to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations and to exercise caution. It’s also advisable to choose CBD products from reputable sources and verify the THC content to ensure they comply with legal requirements.
Awshad.com has been licensed by the AYUSH ministry of India and gets all their products lab tested and posts their lab reports on their website for complete transparency. It is legal and safe to purchase products from Awshad.com. All ingestible CBD products require a prescription from a valid medical professional and Awshad.com only dispatches products to their customers against a valid prescription attached to it. If you do not have a prescription, Awshad.com will help connect you with a doctor to help you get your prescription along with the product with ease.
How to get a prescription for the product?
All ingestible CBD products require a valid prescription to be able to purchase in India. If you do not have a prescription for the product you want to buy you can do the following things:
- You can get a paid consultation from one of our doctors on board via this link: https://awshad.com/doctors-onboard/
- You can avail free consultation from one of our doctors while purchasing the product itself. After choosing the product of your liking, you press “Add to Cart” and you will be redirected to a page that will help you book an appointment with one of our doctors on board. You can choose the doctor of your liking from the scroll-down menu. The first three doctors on the list are offering free consultation. You then pick the Date and Time according to your and the doctor’s availability. Then you fill a short form for the doctor and hit “continue”. You must PAY for the product and finish the check-out process to secure your appointment booking. The doctor will call you at the chosen time, consult you and share the prescription over email. Our operations team will dispatch the product as soon as your prescription is sent to us by the doctor.
If there is any trouble faced during the process, please feel free to call our helpline number: +91 9810771680. We are available Mon-Sat 8am-8pm.